Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018 to Burn CDs, DVDs & Blu-ray
Ashampoo Burning Studio is a safe and versatile burning program. The powerful combustion engine enables users to burn data to all types of disks that are very common in safety, and speed. This includes files, movies, music, and backups.
Large formats such as BDXL or high-security disks such as M-Disc are also supported. Users can also copy, and rename audio tracks, and burn tracks in a complete process with individual playlists, and specially designed covers. (You can find the download link at the bottom of the article).
Disk expansion helps you spread data that is larger than a single disk, such as large image collections, documents, or songs across multiple folders. The program also features a viewer to browse the contents of disk images, and extract individual files.
One-click Backup helps backup files from external devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and flash drives with minimal effort. This version also features automatic casing searches while copying the disc, and the option to create superbly crafted mosaic images. Users can also finalize disks that do not work with software or hardware.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018 Features
- A fully redesigned user interface to improve user interaction.
- Optimized for Windows.
- Create audio CDs and MP3 / WMA discs.
- Back up your data to one or more CDs, DVDs, or Blu-ray discs.
- Permanent archiving with M-DISC technology.
- Copy CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
Burning files and folders.
- Support M-Disc and disk encryption to protect sensitive data against prying eyes.
- Divide vast amounts of data across multiple disks.
- Finalize CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs.
- Create CD / DVD / Blu-ray discs with autostart capability.
- Create data disks with automatic playlists.
- Create CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Discs.
- Create a Blu-ray video from the prepared folders.
- Create a DVD video and a VCD from the folder that is set up.
- Burn music by adjusting the size and normalizing MP3 and WMA files.
- Supported File Format: APE and create playlists while copying the audio disc.
- Create and burn audio CDs from playlists.
- Include metadata in audio conversion and create disc images from CD / DVD / Blu-ray discs.
- Create MP3 and WMA CD / DVD / Blu-ray discs and extract audio from audio CDs.
- Back up mobile devices like smartphones and tablets (e.g., iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices).
- Create backups of files and folders and compress and encrypt backups.
- Select file system (ISO / Joliet / UDF) and create modified versions of CD / DVD / Blu-ray discs.
- Works on Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 and others.
- Available for 32 and 64 Bit systems.
- Available in many languages.
Technical Details about Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018
- Software name: Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018
- Category: Utility Tools
- License: Free Full
- Version: 19.0.0
- File size: 75.95 MB
- Core: 32, 64 bytes
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
- Official Website: ashampoo.com
You Can Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018 to Burn CDs, DVDs & Blu-ray
Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018
- Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 Free Trial Web Design Software
- Wise iPhone Care to Optimize & Clean iOS Operating System
- McAfee Total Protection 2018 the Latest Free Trial Version
- iolo Privacy Guardian 2018 Spyware Protection Free Version
- CyberScrub Privacy Suite 6.0 the Latest Free 2018 Version
- Ashampoo AntiSpy for Windows 10 Latest Free 2018 Version
- F-Secure Antivirus 2018 Powerful and Very Light for Free
- Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus 2018 Latest Version for Free
- Windscribe Software 2018 to Surf blocked Sites for Free