Download PeaZip Open Free Source Compress & Decompress Files
PeaZip is a free archive software for decompressing and compressing files, based on open source technologies for 7-Zip, p7zip, FreeArc, PAQ and PEA applications. A complete yet easy-to-use WinRar, WinZip, and other similar public archive management applications,
opens and extracts various archive formats and displays a complete list of archive file formats supported for archiving and extraction. This software is released under the Open Source LGPLv3 license and is free for any user (private and professional).
All PeaZip packages are secure downloads and do not contain ads or malware. In addition, for Windows and Linux, portable packages do not need to be installed: Simply extracting, using, compressing free files, and encrypting software. PeaZip provides fast and profitable archiving for the high compression ratio of 7Z, ARC, BZ2, GZ, PEA, TAR, WIM and ZIP archives.
It works as an archive/archive tool for 180+ types including ACE, ISO, RAR, ZIPX. Do not delay downloading and testing this wonderful program you can download it directly links at the end of the post.
- Page Calibrate files and decompress.
- A powerful and integrated file manager for viewing archived files for browsing and searching.
- Featuring a wide range of data security functions: Strong Encryption (AES, Twofish Serpent)
- Manage encrypted passwords, optional two-factor authentication (password encryption and keyfile).
- Secure deletion, and file fragmentation tools.
- Download Notes The archive for older software versions is available from the PeaZip page.
- Download free files PeaZip file archive the software sources in PeaZip are written by an archived file source (LGPL v3) in FreePascal.
- It is a powerful open-source programming language, and Lazarus IDE is required to compile/ build/edit source code.
- Free utility unrar/unzip, a spin-off of PeaZip only.
- A straightforward wizard-based archiving tool made to keep carefully the decompression process as easy and simple as easy for novice users without prior understanding of documents that use the compressed file archive.
- Free set of file management utilities: Calculate checksum for files and fragmentation, byte to byte comparison.
- Secure data deletion, cloud files, and instant preview.
- The GUI is simple, easy to use for file management functions.
- PeaZip Add-ons page, with optional UNACE and UNRAR5 extensions.
- To use the open source application for ACE files, you need to install the WinACE UNACE extension.
- Otherwise, the program will lack the (private) component to read the .ace format.
- Multi-lingual, including Arabic.
- Fast and easy program without affecting system tools or slow down.
- And many more…
Technical details about PeaZip
- Category: File Compression
- Software name: PeaZip
- Version: 6.6.1
- License: Free Open Source
- File size: 6.8 MB
- Operating Systems: Works on all operating systems Windows XP / Vista + SP1 / 7/8/10 Linux and others
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: PeaZip srl
- Official website: peazip.org
You Can Download PeaZip Open Free Source Compress & Decompress Files
Download PeaZip 2019
- Free RAR Extract Frog 7.00 to Unzip and Compress Files
- Ashampoo ZIP FREE 2019 to Decrypt and Compress Zip Files
- 7-ZIP to Compress Files free for all Windows Operating Systems
- WinZip 2019 to Compress all File Formats the latest free version
- WinRAR 2019 to Compress Files the Latest Free Version