Download VideoInspector to View Information About Your Videos
VideoInspector is a program designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your video files. With VideoInspector you will know why your video files do not have a sound or refuse to work properly. It supports AVI, MKV, MPEG and MOV formats. The program’s user interface consists of a standard window where you can navigate smoothly. You can insert a video file using the file browser or the drag-and-drop method.
VideoInspector can help you install the mandatory CoDecs (codec) software for optimized performance. It also offers a check out of one’s body to find the available codecs. Thus, you will see duration, video quality, fps, bitrate, quality factor, and codec, as well as sound channels, test frequency, little bit rate, and codec.
In addition, you can preview the file in the default media player, install the missing codecs directly, and display a list of installed codecs (FCC, description, version, file path) and bit rate graph.
You can also use the FourCC editor to change the value of the header and page formats. You can download the program for Windows in its free version with a direct link from the official website at the end of the page.
- Autodiscover encoding requirements.
- Install menus for audio and video codecs.
- FourCC converter.
- Bitrate Grapher.
- Batch file analysis, HTML files, and export to CSV analysis and HTML files.
- Check file integrity.
- Automatic detection of content-based formats.
- Displays movie information: duration, streams.
- Displays video streaming information: resolution, bit rate, and frames per second (FPS).
- Displays audio streaming information: sample rate, bit rate, and a number of channels.
- Calculates the video quality factor.
- Ability to burn CDs / DVDs (requires Copy To DVD)
- Windows Shell Integration (Drag and Drop and context menu)
- International support.
- Works on all Windows operating systems.
- Supports many languages including Arabic.
- And many other features discovered after you use the program.
Technical Details about VideoInspector
- Category: Multimedia Software
- Software name: VideoInspector
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Last updated: September, 24th 2018
- License: Free
- File size: 2.5 MB
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- The kernel: 32/64 bytes
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developed company: KC Softwares
- Official website: kcsoftwares.com
You Can Download VideoInspector to View Information About Your Videos
- Ashampoo Music Studio 7 – Play, Edit & Burn MP3 Music Files
- D3DGear – Record Games to High-Quality Videos
- Ashampoo Music Studio 6 to Edit & Burn Music Files on PC
- ALLPlayer to Watch Movies for Windows, Mac & Android
- iTunes 2018 for Windows & Mac The Latest Free Version
- Ashampoo Music Studio 2018 Organize and Edit Music for Free
- MX player 2018 for PC and Mobile to Play Audio and Video Files for Free